Patient portals for hospitalized patients: Do they make sense?
These five points are important to remember when we talk about patient portal use among hospitalized patients.
See on www.kevinmd.com
About PEAS HealthcarePatient Education and Awareness Series (P.E.A.S™) came into being as India’s first patient education library with its own exhaustive and consistently growing list of medical titles, covering a broad spectrum of health conditions. We created P.E.A.S™ to help patient take informed decision about his/her health condition and at the same time help doctor improve quality of care and enhance treatment compliance. Over the years, we have steadily evolved the quality of content, the range of delivery platforms as well as the canvas of services while serving the medical fraternity in India and other parts of the world. More than 18000 doctors in India use our products and more than 5 million patients view our programs annually. We base our strength on our expert understanding of medical practices, scrutinized and approved by some of the eminent doctors in the country.
PEAS Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
221 B- Wing, Bhaveshwar Arcade,
LBS Marg, Opposite Shreyas Cinema,
Mumbai – 400 086
- Why Patient Education Materials Should Target Visual Learners
- Twitter Empowers Patients to Seek and to Speak Out
- 5 Ways Pinterest Can Be Used For Patient Education
- Patient portals for hospitalized patients: Do they make sense?
- Video: Tips on using online health information from a patient perspective #epatient
- 4,930 hits
- RT @plus91: Want to attend #PrimaryCare conferences? Contact @plus91 today and get information on all the upcoming events. https://t.co/08k… 9 months ago
- RT @plus91: @Pulsusmeetings Group has organized some amazing #Medical and #Healthcare events in the upcoming month. Make sure to attend the… 9 months ago
- RT @plus91: 3rd International Conference on Molecular #medicine and #Diagnostics is scheduled to take place at JW Marriott Hotel #Dubai fro… 9 months ago
- RT @plus91: PULSUS Conferences invites all the participants from all over the world to attend “10th International Conference on #Orthopedic… 9 months ago
- RT @plus91: 10th International Conference on #Orthopedics, Trauma and #Rheumatology (Orthopedics 2018) will take place in the beautiful cit… 9 months ago