PEW Report: The Diagnosis Difference
About PEAS HealthcarePatient Education and Awareness Series (P.E.A.S™) came into being as India’s first patient education library with its own exhaustive and consistently growing list of medical titles, covering a broad spectrum of health conditions. We created P.E.A.S™ to help patient take informed decision about his/her health condition and at the same time help doctor improve quality of care and enhance treatment compliance. Over the years, we have steadily evolved the quality of content, the range of delivery platforms as well as the canvas of services while serving the medical fraternity in India and other parts of the world. More than 18000 doctors in India use our products and more than 5 million patients view our programs annually. We base our strength on our expert understanding of medical practices, scrutinized and approved by some of the eminent doctors in the country.
PEAS Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
221 B- Wing, Bhaveshwar Arcade,
LBS Marg, Opposite Shreyas Cinema,
Mumbai – 400 086
- Why Patient Education Materials Should Target Visual Learners
- Twitter Empowers Patients to Seek and to Speak Out
- 5 Ways Pinterest Can Be Used For Patient Education
- Patient portals for hospitalized patients: Do they make sense?
- Video: Tips on using online health information from a patient perspective #epatient
- 4,411 hits
- #hcsm FOAMed: How to find and evaluate medical information on social media ow.ly/hvKd502Kpu0 7 hours ago
- #hcsm Social Media making waves on Healthcare ow.ly/ChtT502Jw8d 19 hours ago
- #hcsm 4 Ways Social Media and Content Marketing Together is Bringing Healthcare to Life ow.ly/9Z7E502IVkd 1 day ago
- #hcsm Social Media Communities Help Redefine Health Care ow.ly/1cDz502I7cP 1 day ago
- #hcsm Lessons From The ER How Doctors Can Successfully Drive The Adoption Of Virtual Care And Expand Their Prac... ow.ly/zJJz502Hur8 2 days ago