PEW Report: The Diagnosis Difference
About PEAS HealthcarePatient Education and Awareness Series (P.E.A.S™) came into being as India’s first patient education library with its own exhaustive and consistently growing list of medical titles, covering a broad spectrum of health conditions. We created P.E.A.S™ to help patient take informed decision about his/her health condition and at the same time help doctor improve quality of care and enhance treatment compliance. Over the years, we have steadily evolved the quality of content, the range of delivery platforms as well as the canvas of services while serving the medical fraternity in India and other parts of the world. More than 18000 doctors in India use our products and more than 5 million patients view our programs annually. We base our strength on our expert understanding of medical practices, scrutinized and approved by some of the eminent doctors in the country.
PEAS Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
221 B- Wing, Bhaveshwar Arcade,
LBS Marg, Opposite Shreyas Cinema,
Mumbai – 400 086
- Why Patient Education Materials Should Target Visual Learners
- Twitter Empowers Patients to Seek and to Speak Out
- 5 Ways Pinterest Can Be Used For Patient Education
- Patient portals for hospitalized patients: Do they make sense?
- Video: Tips on using online health information from a patient perspective #epatient
- 4,378 hits
- #hcsm 5 Steps to Maintaining Your Online Reputation as a Doc ow.ly/YDhd500Lu6g 22 hours ago
- #hcsm Is it time to change the way we use social media in medicine? ow.ly/VhYp500Kar6 1 day ago
- #hcsm 4 Reasons Why MedTech Companies Must Have Social Media ow.ly/F3Cr500JdVl 1 day ago
- #hcsm Using Social Media to Develop a Novel Breast Cancer Support Community ow.ly/T474500HLCy 2 days ago
- #hcsm Digital Analytics 101 for Healthcare Marketers: Local Search Optimization ow.ly/vS2r500GOa0 2 days ago