PEW Report: The Diagnosis Difference
About PEAS HealthcarePatient Education and Awareness Series (P.E.A.S™) came into being as India’s first patient education library with its own exhaustive and consistently growing list of medical titles, covering a broad spectrum of health conditions. We created P.E.A.S™ to help patient take informed decision about his/her health condition and at the same time help doctor improve quality of care and enhance treatment compliance. Over the years, we have steadily evolved the quality of content, the range of delivery platforms as well as the canvas of services while serving the medical fraternity in India and other parts of the world. More than 18000 doctors in India use our products and more than 5 million patients view our programs annually. We base our strength on our expert understanding of medical practices, scrutinized and approved by some of the eminent doctors in the country.
PEAS Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
221 B- Wing, Bhaveshwar Arcade,
LBS Marg, Opposite Shreyas Cinema,
Mumbai – 400 086
- Why Patient Education Materials Should Target Visual Learners
- Twitter Empowers Patients to Seek and to Speak Out
- 5 Ways Pinterest Can Be Used For Patient Education
- Patient portals for hospitalized patients: Do they make sense?
- Video: Tips on using online health information from a patient perspective #epatient
- 4,120 hits
- #hcsm How Social Media Helps Patients Battle Cancer - Make It Better ow.ly/30XA4m 11 hours ago
- #hcsm Social Media for Oncologista ow.ly/30WYxW 22 hours ago
- #hcsm Doctors can establish their online reputation in these 2 ways ow.ly/30VZHm 1 day ago
- #hcsm A patient's eye view of the digital doctor ow.ly/30VazL 1 day ago
- #hcsm The Power of Hashtags in the Medical Device Industry ow.ly/30TUTc 2 days ago