PEW Report: The Diagnosis Difference
About PEAS HealthcarePatient Education and Awareness Series (P.E.A.S™) came into being as India’s first patient education library with its own exhaustive and consistently growing list of medical titles, covering a broad spectrum of health conditions. We created P.E.A.S™ to help patient take informed decision about his/her health condition and at the same time help doctor improve quality of care and enhance treatment compliance. Over the years, we have steadily evolved the quality of content, the range of delivery platforms as well as the canvas of services while serving the medical fraternity in India and other parts of the world. More than 18000 doctors in India use our products and more than 5 million patients view our programs annually. We base our strength on our expert understanding of medical practices, scrutinized and approved by some of the eminent doctors in the country.
PEAS Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
221 B- Wing, Bhaveshwar Arcade,
LBS Marg, Opposite Shreyas Cinema,
Mumbai – 400 086
- Why Patient Education Materials Should Target Visual Learners
- Twitter Empowers Patients to Seek and to Speak Out
- 5 Ways Pinterest Can Be Used For Patient Education
- Patient portals for hospitalized patients: Do they make sense?
- Video: Tips on using online health information from a patient perspective #epatient
- 3,907 hits
- #hcsm For doctors who blog, a 5-letter mnemonic and a top 10 list about professionalism ow.ly/2R765S 7 hours ago
- #hcsm Can twitter be a force against HIV discrimination? ow.ly/2R5Xn0 19 hours ago
- #hcsm Content Ideas for Your Healthcare Blog ow.ly/2R4WJR 1 day ago
- #hcsm Top 10 Children’s Hospitals on Facebook ow.ly/2R3KmI 1 day ago
- #hcsm Social media for healthcare leaders ow.ly/2R2UjW 2 days ago