PEW Report: The Diagnosis Difference
About PEAS HealthcarePatient Education and Awareness Series (P.E.A.S™) came into being as India’s first patient education library with its own exhaustive and consistently growing list of medical titles, covering a broad spectrum of health conditions. We created P.E.A.S™ to help patient take informed decision about his/her health condition and at the same time help doctor improve quality of care and enhance treatment compliance. Over the years, we have steadily evolved the quality of content, the range of delivery platforms as well as the canvas of services while serving the medical fraternity in India and other parts of the world. More than 18000 doctors in India use our products and more than 5 million patients view our programs annually. We base our strength on our expert understanding of medical practices, scrutinized and approved by some of the eminent doctors in the country.
PEAS Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.
221 B- Wing, Bhaveshwar Arcade,
LBS Marg, Opposite Shreyas Cinema,
Mumbai – 400 086
- Twitter Empowers Patients to Seek and to Speak Out
- 5 Ways Pinterest Can Be Used For Patient Education
- Patient portals for hospitalized patients: Do they make sense?
- Video: Tips on using online health information from a patient perspective #epatient
- Can the most likely patient groups seeking online info find an #mhealth match?
- 3,676 hits
- #hcsm How Pharmaceutical Firms Are Using Social Media to Speak to Patients ow.ly/2FVG7U 11 hours ago
- #hcsm What's News in Healthcare Social Media - April 16 2014 - YouTube ow.ly/2FUeV3 22 hours ago
- #hcsm Why Your Practice Should Set Up a Social Media Account Right Now! ow.ly/2FSfnk 1 day ago
- #hcsm 2/3rd of physicians use mobile applications ow.ly/2FQLOD 2 days ago
- #hcsm Social Media and Medicine: Relevance to Cancer Care ow.ly/2FQd1K 3 days ago